Role: Business Analysts
Level: Consultant, Senior Consultant, Manager, Senior Manager
Work Type: Permanent Full Time
Synergy is trusted by Government clients large and small to provide high quality professional services. Through our relationships, understanding and depth of expertise we help our clients to appreciate and manage change across a broad range of domains.
With a range of new and high impact assignments commencing shortly, our Defence and National Security team is set to grow significantly over the next year. As a Business Analyst at Synergy you are expected to enable change in an organizational context by defining the needs/requirements and recommending solutions that deliver value to stakeholders. A business analyst examines sets of data and documents to make informed conclusions.
You would be responsible for:
- Elicit business needs and requirements for what must be delivered;
- Analysing, validating, and managing requirements of the organisation;
- Ensuring these requirements are visible to, and understood by, all relevant stakeholders regardless of whether the solution is a new product, service or computer system;
- Critically evaluating information from multiple sources and clearly indicating the quality of final analysis;
- Offering guidance and advice on what requirements and solutions will best fit a business’ needs, now and into the future;
- Writing clear requirements and creating data models, process diagrams and designing wireframes that will further support the business’ needs; and
- Determining, implementing, and evaluating business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
Successful Business Analysts within Synergy display the following attributes:
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience;
- Attention to detail
- Ability to process a large amount of information in a short timeframe
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Have a flexible and adaptable attitude
- A consultative approach
- Comfortable with uncertainty, risk and change and can create value by harnessing and applying new perspectives
- Very Inquisitive and analytical
- IIBA Certification
- LEAN Six Sigma
We have a culture that values and empowers the individual to realise success and entrepreneurial opportunities; we will provide you with:
- The opportunity to be part of a high performing team in an exciting and challenging environment;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Continued commitment to your development, including being part of a new career pathway
- The ability to influence your salary through the bonus program;
- Flexible working options;
- Generous paid parental leave;
We believe in flexibility, inclusivity and relationships that are meaningful and of benefit to our people, clients and society. We will enable you to:
- Establish the business unit’s business processing modelling library architecture, quality and visual standards;
- Develop digitally interactive end-to-end view of business operations to ensure business compliance and enable any organisation to manage/optimise its business;
- Link an organisations interactive digital processes to each other and existing enterprise processes to enable a connected business;
- Change and communications, training, adoption, promulgation of the models;
- Embed a continuous improvement mindset to support the interactive model;
- Connect functions/services to the organisation’s capability lifecycle.
We are celebrated for our culture and the way we support each other to thrive in all aspects of life. Once you apply for this role, we aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are interested apply now