Kim Moeller, Executive Director
We help understand, design, implement and transform.
As a professional services firm, Synergy provides a refreshing full service alternative to the big four across Governance, Risk and Assurance Services; Financial Advisory Services (FAS); and Business Consulting Services (BCS).
Certainly, every Chief Financial Officer (CFO) group across Canberra already knows and appreciates the value that our Financial Advisory Group brings to them.
What surprises most CxOs and reformers in the Commonwealth, is Synergy’s reach and ability to support their teams to shape ideas, develop and implement capabilities, and help their business adopt or transform business practices to take advantage of implemented capabilities.
We believe there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution to our customer needs and our preferred approach is to promote co-ownership of both the issues and solution with our clients and to assemble the right team for each specific circumstance.
By way of example, we can bring to bear some or all of the following capabilities:
- ICT Strategy and roadmaping to ensure business aligns with strategic business objectives
- Costing/estimating to support strategic decision making
- Strategic sourcing to engage with the market in a strategic manner to maximise value to the customer
- Program management to provide good governance and delivery confidence
- Change management to ensure a shared vision, commitment and capacity to adopt
We provide significant IP leadership and practical expertise in the areas of shared service strategy and implementation, and ERP (SAP) business transformation advisory and assurance across all pillars of our work.
If you are a CxO or need to reform your business and you would like to try a refreshing, innovative and energetic alternative, have a chat to our experienced practitioners about a solution that is right for you.