Role: Management Consultants
Work Type: Permanent Full Time
Synergy consultants are dynamic leaders in solutions to government – with growth of over 30% year on year and revenue set to push $60 million we are a major player in government with some great career opportunities to offer along with all the attitude of an agile, fun, family focused consultancy.
We take a partnership approach with our clients, resulting in strong relationships underpinned by confidence, high performance, and results. From small projects to a large-scale transformation, we provide an end-to-end, whole-of-life service in areas like defence, strategic planning, change and project management, design, digital technologies, financial management, resourcing, and more.
Our Management Consulting Team continues to grow, with opportunities in large Government clients to solve wicked problems, drive strategic alignment, operational improvement, and meaningful change. The team draws on a combination of professional talented people with varied skills and Synergy methodologies.
Synergy Management Consultants have a diverse range of backgrounds, including strategy, policy, project management, logistics, procurement, engineering, finance, business analysis and corporate services.
As a member of one of our teams you will be involved in helping solve complex business problems and developing and implementing pragmatic business solutions. You will be able to harness your varied background in consulting, policy, strategy, service delivery, business case development, business process management, project management or corporate performance.
You will have:
- An aptitude for seeing and defining the bigger picture; as well as creating supporting policies, artefacts, tools and solutions to enable this bigger picture
- problem solving, data analysis, report writing, strategy, policy, or project management skills to help solve complex client problems;
- the ability to work with clients to develop solutions and artefacts aligned to strategy, identify and implement business improvement opportunities;
- The ability to work independently and as a part of, or leading, small teams; to achieve outcomes for a range of diverse clients.
The attributes we are looking for include:
- Creativity, flexibility and a desire to understand,
- excellent stakeholder engagement skills,
- an understand of project objectives and an ability to apply your understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives
With over 250 staff and growing fast, there is no better time to learn and develop with Synergy. The secret to our success is being a great place to work. We focus on ensuring that you are fully engaged, energised and empowered to succeed. We don’t have the internal barriers of a larger firm and this means you can get on with the job of providing excellent service for our clients.
We value government/Defence experience and can help you transition to consulting if you are currently in the public sector.
If you think your background brings something to the table, we want to hear from you!
If you are interested apply now