Synergy is committed to encouraging outstanding talent.
On 1 July 2017, we added to our growing list of senior staff with the promotion of 11 individuals.
It is with great pleasure that we announce the following promotions:
Senior Manager to Executive Director:
- Amanda (Mandy) Hill and Marlene Stolt from Business Consulting Services
- Anthony Radik, Brian Russell and Cameron Lynch from Financial Advisory Services
Manager to Senior Manager:
- David Morgan from Business Consulting Services
- Johnathan Walker from Financial Advisory Services
- Shivani Gounder from Governance, Risk and Assurance Services
Consultant to Manager:
- Tomislav Vatavuk from Business Consulting Services
- Neil Dawson from Financial Advisory Services
- Valentina Simonetti from Governance, Risk and Assurance Services
Consultant to Assistant Manager:
- Elyn Yun Ling Lee from Governance, Risk and Assurance Services
“The path to promotion is a challenging one which requires perseverance, dedication and an exceptional ability to nurture strong, sustainable relationships with clients,” said Synergy Partner Robert Kennedy. “These individuals have demonstrated outstanding achievement, contribution and commitment in a consistent and impactful way.”
“It is important that we recognise and celebrate individual achievements in a way that encourages others to grow and lead at Synergy.”
The promotions reflect the impressive growth the local company has achieved this year as it continues to provide a competitive alternative to multinational consulting firms.
Founded in 1999, Synergy has now grown to over 155 people, including growth of over 75% in the past 12 months.
This includes the addition of a new design and visualisation team to support consulting, and significant growth in the internal and external audit teams.
With over 160 unique clients, Synergy continues to provide practical, professional advice to deliver exceptional outcomes.