Role: Assurance and IT Audit
Level: Manager, Senior Manager
Work Type: Permanent Full Time
The world of Assurance is about to change with Government looking to organisations like Synergy to provide the talent and insights needed to undercover the risks and opportunities not just now but in 2020 and beyond.
With a dynamic, experienced and new Audit Partner and Leadership team in place, Synergy is looking to recruit Managers and Senior Managers in Audit, Assurance and IT Audit. It’s interesting work, that needs professionals driven by a desire to make a difference, to find the gaps and to reimagine how things can and should work.
As a part of the Synergy Governance Risk and Assurance practice you with be part of a team, that delivers, challenges the status quo and makes an impact. A team that also has a lot of fun, enjoys and supports each other and wants to be dynamic leaders in what they do for Government, every day.
The opportunity will see you:
- Leading and coaching a team of Audit, Assurance, IT Audit and Security Professionals to provide a client-centric approach that focusses on value add customer solutions, insights and outcomes.
- Modelling and growing an exceptional team culture of empowerment, innovation, professionalism, wellbeing and high performance.
- Leading large and complex assignments including managing senior stakeholder relationships to deliver high levels of client satisfaction.
- Working closely with current and new clients to understand, plan and deliver IT audit and security services.
You will bring to the role of Manager or Senior Manager a strong background in audit and compliance including:
- Commercial experience in the delivery of Audit, Assurance and/or IT audit services or IT Security services.
- Relevant under-graduate qualification and commitment to post-graduate qualifications
- Sound written and oral communication skills, including ability to manage client communications in a professional and credible manner.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and to high standards of quality.
- Ability to manage scope and timeline of assignments whilst delivering value adding insights.
Much of our work in governance, risk and assurance involves working with clients that have a high need for security, privacy and confidentiality. You must therefore be an Australia citizen, preferably with an existing NV1 or baseline clearance.
We have a culture that values and empowers the individual to realise success and entrepreneurial opportunities. We believe in flexibility, inclusivity and relationships that are meaningful and of benefit to our people, clients and society. We are celebrated for our culture and the way we support each other to thrive in all aspects of life.
We are a leading consultancy that provides an exciting and rewarding opportunity to share in our success. If you have depth of experience, an attitude of abundance and a commitment to being part of something bigger, talk to us. We are the better alternative.