Role: Multiple Roles
Team: Government Property Advisory
Level: Consultants and Senior Consultants
Work Type: Permanent Full Time, Part Time, Flexible and Casual Contract options
- Interesting and diverse Government and commercial client base
- Opportunity to learn new methods, technologies and approaches
- Dynamic, leading consulting firm with career growth and flexible work opportunities
At Synergy we are the Dynamic Leaders in Solutions to Government – we plan, we think, we change, we solve, we lead.
Together we discover new solutions, navigate complexity, bring new insights, realise change and sustain momentum. With growth of over 30% year on year and revenues set to push $60million we are a major player in Government with some great career opportunities to offer along with all the attitude of an agile, fun, family focussed consultancy.
Synergy Government Property Advisory brings together our proven expertise in Government with our growing capability in strategic property advisory. Our understanding of Government entities and their property requirements, as well as the Commonwealth Property Management Framework in which they must achieve their outcomes is unrivaled.
On the back of increasing client demand and leveraging a strong history in providing property costing advice to Government, our Government Property Advisory capability was launched in October of 2018, and with strong growth we are looking for talented new consultants to join the team.
You will bring a background that demonstrates:
- Experience in Government Property including an understanding of the Commonwealth Property Management Framework, property leasing, strategic planning, cost-benefit analysis, and financial feasibility assessment.
- Relevant under-graduate qualification in business, commerce, or a property related discipline
- Desire to technically and professionally grow and excel in what you do
- Interest in personal and professional development including being a member of professional teams and contributing to new ways of thinking and working
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and to high standards of quality.
- Ability to manage scope and timeline of assignments whilst delivering value added insights
This is a newly created role in which you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of reports, including performance reviews, strategic property plans, cost-benefit analysis, feasibility assessments, market advice, risk identification and mitigation plans, contract management plans and work programs.
- Thinking critically and strategically under direction
- Research, and use of problem-solving skills to present options for delivery and approach
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and team members
- Contributing to and supporting the development of strategic property and commercial advice
- Working independently at client sites in an integrated capacity, as required
Much of our work involves working with clients that have a high need for security, privacy and confidentiality. You must therefore be an Australia citizen, preferably with an existing NV1 or baseline clearance.
We have a culture that values and empowers the individual to realise success and entrepreneurial opportunities. We believe in flexibility, inclusivity and relationships that are meaningful and of benefit to our people, clients and society. We are celebrated for our culture and the way we support each other to thrive in all aspects of life.
We are a leading consultancy that provides an exciting and rewarding opportunity to share in our success. If you have depth of experience, an attitude of abundance and a commitment to being part of something bigger, talk to us.
If you are interested apply now