Role: Program Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers and/or Business Analysts
Team: Program Delivery
Level: Consultant, Senior Consultant, Manager and Senior Manager
Work Type: Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Flexible options
Closing Date: 9 May
- High quality business analysts, program, project and change specialists across multi-disciplinary teams and management consulting engagements
- Positively charged culture of collaboration, support and client-focus
- Career development opportunities
Synergy consultants are dynamic leaders in solutions to government – with growth of over 30% year on year and revenue set to push $60 million. We are a major player in government with some great career opportunities to offer along with all the attitude of an agile, fun, family focused consultancy.
We take a partnership approach with our clients, resulting in strong relationships underpinned by confidence, high performance, and results. From small projects to a large-scale transformation, we provide an end-to-end, whole-of-life service in areas like strategic planning, change and project management, design, digital technologies, financial management, resourcing, and more.
The Program Delivery Team is a growing group of management consultants with expertise in program, project and change management and business analysis. We work across Synergy engagements and numerous government clients in Canberra to help plan and deliver important projects and change initiatives. We are communicators and collaborators, providing the technical know-how to help our clients achieve success, while offering a friendly partner to share the journey.
The high-level responsibilities and duties that the position will be required to perform:
- Lead solutions for a diverse range of government clients
- Solve interesting and challenging problems from concept to completion
- Apply your specialist skills to a program/project context as a lead or as part of a multi-disciplinary team
The mandatory skills/experience/qualifications required to undertake the role.
- Experience in government, including Defence, national security agencies and other Commonwealth government agencies
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence effectively at various levels in a targeted and considered way to deliver desired outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to build productive working relationships with team members, technology specialists, business stakeholders, sponsors and external suppliers.
- Experience in working with and preferably certification in relevant structured methodologies (eg Agile, Prosci, Prince2, MSP).
- Experience and demonstrated skills in one of our team disciplines, such as: project management, business analysis, psychology, procurement, change management, project support, program management, stakeholder management and/or communications
- Experience with ICT system implementations or ICT-enabling projects (required for business analyst roles and preferred for project management roles).
- Tertiary qualifications.
You will have a positive attitude, strong communication skills and be able to utilise your relationship building skills to partner with other Synergites and clients in an authentic and personal way.
Many of our engagements involve working with clients that have a need for security, privacy and confidentiality. You must therefore be an Australian citizen, you will hold an AGSVA baseline or NV1 clearance or have the ability to obtain one.
In addition to a competitive remuneration package you will have the ability to access flexible working options, generous paid Parental Leave benefits, a comprehensive online learning platform, onsite yoga and other fitness programs, and social events that delight. Community spirit is strong among Synergites with many actively involved in local volunteer community groups, in particular Synergy is proud to partner with Raw Potential.
We value diversity and inclusion and believe that no employment opportunity should be limited for any irrelevant reason. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We respect and empower each individual and seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.
If you are a person with a growth mindset who loves to solve problems, has a desire to be part of a dynamic team and values the opportunity to showcase your technical ability: you should be talking to us. Please send your CV to our People Team at email@example.com. More information about Synergy is available on our website and at our Synergy Group Australia page on LinkedIn.
If you are interested apply now